viernes, 16 de octubre de 2020

A Country I Would Like To Visit - English IV

 ENGLAND:


Hi everyone! Today I am going to share a place that I would like to visit, England is perhaps my dearest dream that I would like to visit, I like it very much because I am a big fan of the Beatles, my father was the one who gave me this Dream, in my childhood and now I usually sing a lot of Beatles songs when I'm in the car with him for example. If I can go, I will visit the Beatles museum and Abbey Road studios and take the famous photo on that street, of course imitating the Beatles, and that is not my only interest, I would like to visit the '' Royal Academy of Music '' and continue my studies there because it is a great place to become a great musician that I aspire to be and why not, I would like to live there, work doing music and guitar lessons, and perform concerts in England and Europe.



4 comentarios:

  1. What a lovely place to go! Remember to take care while taking the photo on the crosswalk when you are there :)

    ResponderBorrar
  2. That's so nice! There are really some iconic places, I hope you can go someday

    ResponderBorrar
  3. England is a great country. I had the chance to visit Liverpool and some of its attractions like, Abbey Road. Just keep with that dream!

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Hi ivan!!
    What an interesting place! and expensive at the same time D: ahahah ....
    I would love to visit.

    ResponderBorrar