jueves, 19 de noviembre de 2020

Topic: "A MUSIC ARTIST

Hello class! Today I'm going to talk about my favorite pop / rock music group, I'm talking about a group of 4 young people (not so young actually) from Liverpool and I'm talking about the Beatles.

In my childhood I constantly listened to the music of the Beatles more than anything because my family, especially my father, likes it a lot, and he had several albums of them, and he spent all day listening to them, that's why I know practically all his repertoire. Thanks to the fact that I became very interested in his music, my father encouraged me to learn to play the guitar, he taught me, and with him, I took my first steps as a musician, I played with him for many years, and to this day I continue to play together.

This year I decided to do an arrangement of a song called "Till There was you" for guitar. For a cousin who always asked me to perform, and I am very proud of the arrangement that took me so long to complete, I hope in the future to continue making more arrangements especially by the Beatles






11 comentarios:

  1. Hi Ivan ! I think The Beatles are an icon in music ! I'll hear you play some day !

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Hi Iván! I love the Beatles too and i hope to hear your arragements one day!!

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Hi Ivan! The Beatles were very good.
    Good luck with the arragement of the song!
    Regards
    María Jesús Urquízar Cañas

    ResponderBorrar
  5. nice post, I love the beatles too. I think they are a fantastic band and I love them...

    ResponderBorrar
  6. i like the Beatles too!!! and play guitar, nice post :)

    ResponderBorrar
  7. Beatles are amazing. Im proud of them. Xoxo

    ResponderBorrar
  8. the beatles are legendary, i have two pictures of them in my studio

    ResponderBorrar
  9. Oh! Beatles are part of my sundays with my family, we love them!

    ResponderBorrar
  10. They are great!
    They are also one of my favorite bands. Every day I listen to at least 3 songs or an album. Today I took a shower listening to "Please please me"

    regards!

    atte
    Benjamín Chávez.

    ResponderBorrar