viernes, 4 de diciembre de 2020

Topic: "English Language Challenges"

 Hello everyone, today I will tell you about my experience in English classes, the truth has not been the best experience, given the year we have lived, I really would have preferred something more personal of course with face-to-face classes, at home I have It difficult to start conversations in class since I don't have a secluded place to have my classes and I always have people around me talking and it's really uncomfortable. But it has not been so bad, listening I have also been able to learn, the use of blogs was interested in my opinion, I really learned to try to formulate my words in a better way and also to know the opinion of my classmates. I really want to learn more English fluent, but I feel like I need to be in a country with the language or I won't be able to progress enough. And outside of class, I actually use a lot of English, like watching a series, instructions that are only in English for certain classes. And playing video games I use a lot of English, I read and listen a lot while playing. I know that I can learn a lot more but I need more time to study only English, during university I have many other classes that I need to study and English right now is not my highest priority, I have to manage my time quite well for everything


4 comentarios:

  1. Hello Iván, I think that with series and video games you can learn a lot.
    Regards!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I understand you Ivan, you really speak from the truth, the university is very complex regarding time, encouragement and good vibes!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. It´s really hard learning a new lenguage, most times only with classes isn´t enough.

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Hi!
    I think the same, it's great that we have English but the other subjects take a lot of time too!

    regards!

    Benjamín Chávez.

    ResponderBorrar